Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 25, 2008

REGISTRATION WITH ALMIGHTY THROUGH RIKHIAPEETH/MUNGER


It was October-1981. I was posted as Assistant Engineer at Rajghat Dam Project at Lalitpur (U.P.). Sri O. P. Pradhan, a friend insisted me to go to BSY Munger to get rid of severe Diabetic condition of Sushila, my wife. By that time, I had no idea of yoga or spiritual life or guru-shishya relationship. We stayed in old Ashram for one full month. Sushila doing her Health management Course and I Joined 'Yoga Teachers Training Course (English)'.just to pass time. My class teacher was Swami Hridayanandaji of Ausrallian origin.Paramhansji blessed us daily through his satsang in the afternoon.
One day someone asked Paramhansji- "What is best form of Guru-Dakshina for you?- I was expecting that reply would be some huge donation or construction of a few rooms in the BSY.But Paramhansji quickly replied- “ Each of you, motivate six person to come to BSY, that will be the best form of Gurudakshina for me!” This reply was nailed in my mind somewhere.
Several chances of Mantradiksha had already passed but my previous 'sanskars' resisted us from receiving diksha. I had no idea of guru- shishya relationship. Every sanyasi at BSY appeared to me as just as another clean shaven sadhu, assembled there for a livelihood, waiting for the kitchen bell to ring. My state of mind at that time can be visualized by what I am going to write in the next paragraph.

-- We had a photo session and after group photography of TTC trainees, the willing singles and couples were to be clicked with Paramhansji. That time I was so ajnani (f00l) and ahankari (proudy) that myself and wife pulled folding chairs and sat on the either sides of Paramhansji, without realizing that our place was at his feet on the ground.( Now whenever I look at this photo, my head bows down in shameful regret.)-



.
But may be, it was a form of ‘shaktipaat’ or something else, after sitting for a photograph, close to Paramhansji, immense desire for receiving diksha rose in our mind and the date was fixed on our repeated request. After a small conversation and mantradiksha by Paramhansji, our life had changed.
During rest of our stay at Ashram, I and my wife had several unique experiences which can not be given words. After return from Munger we were entirely changed persons in the eyes of all others. Dibetese of Sushila had vanished. Asanas and pranayam had taken permanent place in our routine besides daily guruvandna with family. Drink, non-veg. food and smoking vanished in a single stroke (though Paramhansji never insisted anybody to do so) My children also attended Children Yoga Course at Ganga Darshan during summer vacation of 1983 and 1984.
Since 1981 we have visited Munger and Rikhiapeeth several times. As per order during satsang, We have motivate and sent a large number of persons to Munger and Rikhiapeeth for several purposes. A no. of yoga camps were organized and conducted by wandering sanyasis of Munger origin
After retirement from govt. service, and living in the rural home place, I am able to understand the real gross root problems of my neighbors. In the previous blog the purpose of establishing ‘Satyam Sharanam’ is mentioned in brief. With the help of some disciples and bhaktas of Munger and Rikhiapeeth, we are trying to help the downtrodden class of society.
It is a bare fact that none of the political systems can solve the problems of poorest class. Only educated, awakened and people well-off can do something.
Under the guidance of Paramhansji, Swami Niranjanandji, and swami Satsangiji. A large number of such followers and bhaktas are rendering selfless service to needy people without craze for publicity or political gain.
Is it not a real chamatkar (miracle)? which may not attract namaskar (salute) of common man but is being registered by Almighty sitting at the top of universe, though present everywhere, 7 x 24.
Namonarayana!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm... Quite a honest opinion..

I liked it.. n Best of luck for your noble purpose..!! :-)